Sunday, June 15, 2014

Obnoxious Disc Golfers: A Teaching Moment - Disc Golf Family

Obnoxious Disc Golfers: A Teaching Moment - Disc Golf Family: "They’re blasting loud music, cursing, and impatiently tossing their discs at your family’s heels. Your ideal day has just been hijacked and all you can think about is how to get away from these fools.

When the idea crossed my mind to write this article, I was tempted to get on my soap box and go on about how these rude disc golfers should clean up their acts and realize how their behavior is bad for the sport. However, I realized the obnoxious disc golfer is not going to read my posts anyway.

So, instead of wasting my time trying to talk to an audience I don’t have (or want) I will offer to you, my audience of thoughtful, fun-loving disc golf families, some suggestions on turning these unfortunate episodes into teaching moments."



'via Blog this'

No comments: